Star Wars Lego

uh... you need that explained to you? are you that fucking stupid? its self explanitory. explanatory, even.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Re: Star Wars Lego

Post by anarky »

You actually get that for having all 99 gold bricks. ;)

But when you have all the bonus multipliers, you pick up like a million studs every time it blows its top.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

So I've upgraded to the entire Saga version and am finding the play a little odd (sometimes it changes characters on me when I die, leading the other character to fall off a cliff because I wasn't expecting to "be" that character, and I think it feels like the camera's closer - too close - to the characters now).

Anyone else experiencing this?
"Something inside me....."
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Although I'm likely the only one still playing this, I figured I'd toss this oddity out there.

I've played the new version for about 27 hrs and had saved up about 5 million studs - we like to buy characters but I hadn't been going crazy right, as I want to save for the 3x or 10x or whatever stud bonus turns up.

Well no sooner do we buy The Emperor, than my save file seems to go corrupt. Now, when I load up my game, the characters are all "stretched" into vertical ribbons that disappear off the top of the screen - even during the movie cut scenes. The only time I can get this to go away is on Free Play, during a vehicle level. When I cycle through the different vehicles only the one that started the level is stretched.

This can't have happened to anyone else, can it? I'm worried that I'm going to have to shit can my progress AGAIN. :frus:

EDITED: Disregard, this problem seems to have rectum-fied itself overnight. :???:
Sleazer
megatron

Post by Sleazer »

jjreason wrote:Although I'm likely the only one still playing this
thus making you the only loser here ? :confused:

:thumbsup: :yeaha: :thumbsup:

:RCMP:
Diabolical

Post by Diabolical »

I've been playing the shit out of the OT Lego game lately because I never got to 100%.
I just need the Super Story bricks for Empire and Jedi and the last 2 or 3 multipliers and I'll have 100%. I'm at like 97% right now.

But I still like the PT Lego better.
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.
anarky

Post by anarky »

I got the Complete Saga for Christmas, but am taking a break. I cracked it open to test the controls, but didn't want to "get into" it so soon after finishing the last one, since a lot of content is the same.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

last week (the entire week) we had my wife's cousin's kid stay with us and he was hyped for the wii - we played spider-man: friend or foe and he beat it without me while i was at work. then he got into batman: rise of sun tzu, but lost interest quickly. he was interested in "that star wars game" that i hadn't even opened yet, and we played that one for quite a while. i think i may be into it for the forseeable future, even though he's now back at home. it's pretty freakin' fun. now i gotta find SWLII:TOT, though i saw a few used copies at an EBgames last week and it was still $25! how insane is that?
Life is short. STUNT IT!
anarky

Post by anarky »

Target puts SWL2:TOT on sale for $14.99 regularly. Normal price is $19.99. EBgames having it used for more than most stores sell it for new doesn't surprise me much.
Diabolical

Post by Diabolical »

After finishing the ESB Super Story I'm at 98.5%.
I just read online that you don't need to finish the Super Stories in under an hour to get the gold brick (but you get all the bonus studs if you do).
All thats left is Jedi Super Story and then load up on coins and buy the other multipliers.
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

I found 11/10 Minikit cannisters on the level where Yoda leaves for Dagobah at the end. Weird, eh? It still shows only 10/10 on the main screens, but I was surprised to find the one on top of his little shuttle right at the end as I already had 10. It even showed 11/10 for a brief second.
Diabolical

Post by Diabolical »

jjreason wrote:Weird, eh?
Canadian.
Diabolical

Post by Diabolical »

Finally finished the muthafukka.
100% and 4,000,000,000 studs.
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

well, i got SWLII:TOT for easter, but wanted to finish out SWL first. that game was a whole lot of fun. and the second one is even moreso i think. i created a jawa head dark jedi build-a-figure too, and the other one has a deuce head, though i don't recall the other parts i used.

right now i'm stuck on jedi training with yoda on dagobah. i'm going to have to start over again. for some reason when i last played i just couldn't find out what i had to do next to proceed through the level.

i'm not a big fan of the flying boards. i don't really like it when they try to shoe-horn in a new "type" of play. i think that's why i still like rogue squadron II more than III. the walking boards in III were boring to me. the appeal of those games was the flying. with SWL it's the exact opposite for me. is that weird?
Life is short. STUNT IT!
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Senor JabbaJohnL »

vynsane wrote:is that weird?
Yes.

I remember in that game, when Wedge (or whoever your character is) happens upon Obi-Wan's starfighter that he apparently left on Geonosis over twenty years earlier, even though R4-P17 appears in ROTS. I find it weird when they put new planets and species from the most recent movie/multimedia thing into every fucking thing they can around the same time, even if it doesn't fit remotely well.
Shit. I can't think of a good signature.
Ran

Post by Ran »

I remember that Geonosis level. It felt forced because it was an OT character blasting wave after wave of battledroids.

The vehicle levels in the SW Lego games didn't bother me, there weren't that many and they worked. But, the walking levels in Rogue Squadron were annoying. Maybe it was the controls, maybe it was the wonky camera. I don't know, it's been a while since I played.